What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address.
• Proof of Identity such as passport, driving license, utility bill.
• National insurance number.
• Accounting information you provide to us for us to be able to calculate your taxes.
• Your employee’s personal details for the purpose of processing your payroll.
• Ad-hoc information in the course of providing our services to you. Please refer to our data map for further details.
What we do not collect
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about your health, genetic and biometric data)
What we do with the information we gather
• Internal record keeping.
• Satisfy data protection legislation to prevent fraud, terrorism etc.
• Comply with legal and regulatory obligations such as the submission of accounts, VAT, Corporation Tax to HM Revenue and Customs and Companies House
• Calculate and process payroll using software to submit real time information to HM Revenue and Customs and pension companies and the associated administration.
• Collect and store ad-hoc information in the course of providing our services to you. Please refer to our data map for further details.
We hold your personal data on our databases, our outlook email systems, as spreadsheets stored locally on our computers and as physical printouts stored in locked filing cabinets. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Data Protection Policy
You should read this privacy notice in connection with our data protection policy. The data protection policy can be accessed from our website or on request.
Data Protection Policy
Data Controller: Rowlinson Rainbow & Company
Data Protection Officer: Lynne Rainbow
Post: 5-7 New Road, Radcliffe, Manchester, M26 1LS
Under data protection legislation you have the following rights relating to your personal data:
• Right to be informed
• Right of access
• Right to rectification
• Right to erasure
• Right to restrict processing
• Right to data portability
• Right to object
• Rights related to automated decision making including profiling
For further information on your rights and how we uphold your rights, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office’s website (www.ico.org.uk) and review our data protection policy. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.
What People Say
Just a note to say thank you so much for helping me out of a horrible, scary situation. You were so kind, caring and considerate. I know who to turn to if I need help again!.Name witheld for privacy reasons