Raising the shutters to welcome you safely back to our office
We look forward to welcoming you back and please contact us if you have any questions.
What we have done:
- We are taking extra time to clean and disinfect so that our office remains a safe and welcome place for our clients and our colleagues.
- We have placed hand sanitizer around the office, there are two sanitizer stations in our reception.
- We have positioned screens around the office to shield our clients and our employees.
- We have different routes for entry and exit.
What we ask of you:
- If you can, please continue to contact our office before you visit (0161 725 9812), even if you are just dropping in paperwork. This will help us to manage the flow of people and to observe our policy of having 2 visitors in reception at any one time.
- When you arrive at our office at the allocated time, please press the button on the intercom to the right of the main door into reception. Our friendly receptionists will say hello, make sure it is safe for you to enter and release the lock on the door, which you can then push open to enter.
- Please note the new signage and posters on our doors and around reception as some of our processes may have slightly changed, our receptionists will be on hand to keep you up to date.
- On entering the office, please use the hand sanitizer station either directly in front of you on the counter or on the far wall next to the internal door to the stairs.
What People Say
Thank you so much for all your help. My business would not have been what it is today, but for both of you and for giving me the confidence.Name witheld for privacy reasons