COVID19 Guidance for Employers and Businesses
This guidance will assist employers, businesses and their staff in addressing coronavirus (COVID-19).
This guidance may be updated in line with the changing situation.
It’s good practice for employers to:
- keep everyone updated on actions being taken to reduce risks of exposure in the workplace
- ensure employees who are in a vulnerable group are strongly advised to follow social distancing guidance
- make sure everyone’s contact numbers and emergency contact details are up to date
- make sure managers know how to spot symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and are clear on any relevant processes, for example sickness reporting and sick pay, and procedures in case someone in the workplace is potentially infected and needs to take the appropriate action
- make sure there are places to wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, and encourage everyone to do so regularly
- provide hand sanitiser and tissues for staff, and encourage them to use them
Please follow the link for moe information https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-coronavirus-covid-19
What People Say
Thank you so much for all your help. My business would not have been what it is today, but for both of you and for giving me the confidence.Name witheld for privacy reasons